Seaweed extract fertilizer can promote plant growth and improve plant health.
- It supplies nitrogen, phosphorus, and potash, as well as trace minerals to plants.
- It contains natural plant growth regulator, such as auxin, gibberellin and cytokinin; and many ocean. active elements, such as algal sugar and iodine at proper ratio.
- The trace elements in seaweed extract are naturally chelated and available for plants
- Seaweed extract enhances plants' drought and frost resistance abilities, faster germination of seeds, makes stem and leaf growth rapidly, prolong shelf life.
- Applied on soil, it can ameliorate soil, improve soil fertility.
- it can increases yield and improves fruit quality.
1. What is Seaweed fertilizer used for Agriculture?
Seaweed fertilizers go about as soil conditioners. The alginates respond with metals in the soil and structure long, cross-connected polymers in the soil.
2. Is seaweed Fertiliser high in nitrogen?
As per the research, Seaweed has 60 trace minerals and prepared to-utilize nutrients including nitrogen, potassium, phosphate, and magnesium. It additionally encourages plant growth.
3. which is the best seaweed fertilizer?
Our nano seaweed fertilizer is the perfect fertilizer as a soil conditioner. Our product improves the structure of the soil, water holding capacity of the soil. The product supply useful minerals.
4. What are the advantages of organic fertilizers?
Notwithstanding discharging supplements, as natural manures separate, they improve the structure of the soil and increment its capacity to hold water and supplements.