- Act as a natural chelator (by providing a high cationic exchange capacity) to improve the uptake of minerals, nutrients and trace elements by plants
- Act as a buffer to neutralise alkaline and acidic soils, freeing many previously bound trace elements
- Stabilise or assist in the degradation of toxic substances (including toxic pesticide
1. What is the benefit of humic acid?
Humic acid help plant roots receive water and nutrients. The perfect humic acid levels can dramatically increase yields. Humic acids are vital for increasing cell wall permeability in plants.
2. What is Humate fertilizer?
Potassium humate is the salt of humic acid, potassium humate always helps to increase root respiration and formation, it increases the availability of in plants.
3. What does humic acid do to the soil?
Humic acid helps to Improves and optimizes the uptake of nutrients and water by plants. it always Increases the buffering properties of soil.
4. What is humic acid powder?
The Humic Acid Powder is a product constantly derived from natural material rich in soil organic matter and humic substances. This product is 99.9% soluble in water.
5. What is humic acid used for?
Humic acids increase the water infiltration and water-holding capacity of the soil. they help to improve the soil and help plants manage natural stresses.
6. How often should I use Water Soluble Humic Acid?
It can apply As often as every two weeks, the use of mix 1 to 2 quarter humic acid with sufficient water to cover par acre of your agriculture land.